8th International Conference on Mobile Multimedia Communications
All accepted paper will be published by ACM and submitted for indexing by SI, EI Compendex, Scopus, ACM Library, Google Scholar and many more.
Selected papers will be invited to publish in the following journlas:
Mobimedia2015 would like to welcome you to one of the China's liveliest cities. Chengdu is the fourth most populous city in mainland China and offers the best of everything: colorful festivals, architectural wonders, historic monuments.
In this setting, MobiMedia is aimed at addressing subjects related to the successful acquisition, processing, transmission and delivery of multimedia content where the mobility of the users is a key feature.
In this framework, Mobimedia will provide an international forum where industry, researchers and academia will be able to interact and exchange experiences, ideas, and research results surrounding all aspects on quality of experience for current and future services for the future media Internet.
- The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
- All accepted paper will be published by ACM and submitted for indexing by SI, EI Compendex, Scopus, ACM Library, Google Scholar and many more.
- Application and Multimedia/channel coding paradigms, including for example joint source and channel coding paradigms, scalable video coding, wireless and ad hoc network solutions, ciphering and authentication.
- Networking and transmission mechanisms including for example transport and network protocol solutions, cross-layer techniques, rate control and adaptation mechanism for video delivery, impact of mobility and heterogeneous networks in multimedia delivery, p2p content delivery and medical cloud.
- Multimedia services, business models and concepts, including for example new business models and service concepts, trust and security paradigms for multimedia delivery, test beds and experimentation platforms for multimedia.